Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tickling Fate

Tree

I almost didn't post this as it's a bit "pretty but so what?" - however it reminds me of a nice day walking on the Yorkshire Moors and picking wild bilberries with El Gato, which is good enough. I also like the tree, hippie that I am.

(And it's a nice bit of synchronicity that Susan's post today was arboreal in nature too!).

I'd been holding off posting as I'd expected to have the final details about the Kro show by now, but I somehow seem to think that, having waited for a while, going ahead now will somehow prompt that to happen sooner... Pity me and my addled logically-challenged brain.

Currently reading Martin Parr and Gerry Badger's epochal The Photobook: A History volume I - hugely recommended - I've already pre-ordered Volume 2, which has been delayed for some time but is due soon. Review and sample pages here.

Okay, so if my fate-teasing plan worked you'll see show details appear here very shortly, but even if not there'll be some fun stuff from my Wales trip (which was magnificent by the way) soon enough. Hold on to your cravats!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely shot. Dig that perspective. And that cloud is like something out of a whimsical kid's fantasy book. Love it!

I eagerly await the news. :)

7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home