Friday, June 02, 2006

Saguaro

Saguaro

[See this picture at a larger size in the West section of the gallery]

Okay, so this is a lot later than I'd planned for an update ... apologies to anyone who'd begun to suspect I'd fallen down a mineshaft in Nevada or been eaten by coyotes in the Mojave.

I've been back about 3 weeks now, and only had sporadic opportunities to clear the 50 rolls I brought back ... things are starting to calm down slightly now though and some new things should start to filter through in the next few weeks. In the meantime here's a Saguaro cactus for y'all - my favourite desert plantlife after the Joshua tree. There might be one or two (dozen) pictures of those yet to come...

Unfortunately I haven't got a definite date for the show I mentioned way back in my last entry - problems with the venue - but I can tell you it will be at Kro in Manchester, some time in the next few weeks, and will be pictures of Dungeness. More info when I have it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful.
Welcome back to the blogosphere David.
Eager to see all those vacation pics.

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it, the clouds are perfect.

1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home