Monday, July 25, 2005

Passing By

Passing

This is one from a new batch of Dungeness pictures that I'm working through at the moment - I've been rubbish lately at updating either this blog or the gallery partly because of the volume of new stuff that needs doing at the moment, and partly because of some technical problems.

It's not likely to get better in the near future either as I've just today been discussing the first exhibition for the Science project - it's going to be on display at the Manchester Museum from September 3rd to October 16th. Now, this is close enough for a bit of worry anyway, but given that the actual photography part of the project is less than halfway completed at this point I think some genuine panic might have to be pencilled into my schedule. Stay tuned for my inevitable mental collapse!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home