Monday, July 04, 2005

Dino Time

Dr Phil Manning

There have been no updates for a while to this, my photo-activity-blog, for the slightly ironic reason that there's been too much photography going on. I shot so much in June that I'm still catching up with the backlog, a big part of which was the result of doing a couple more days at the university on the Day In The Life project.

The above picture is from the day I spent trailing Dr Phil Manning, the curator of palaeontology at Manchester, a really interesting and productive experience. Thanks to my willing victim too for being so accomodating and not minding having a lens pointed at him for eight straight hours! I'll probably put together a page soon with an edit of the university stuff linked from the front of my gallery.

Incidentally, I've noticed that the archive links on the side of this page don't seem to work - I'll try to fix that, but for the time being you can navigate back through posts by using the "previous posts" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home